In online forums one can find a lot of messages of unsatisfied users of Acrobat DC. I have analyzed the problems posted in the Acrobat forum of Adobe and have found the following major complaints:
- A lot of users complain about the right hand pane (with the tools) and the left hand pane (with the navigation panes).
- An other problem is the user interface which is too bright. There is almost no contrast between the user interface and the PDF document.
- Some don’t like the big start/welcome screen which cannot be disabled.
- Quite a few users have reported installation problems.
- And of course the automatic removal of Acrobat XI during DC installation is a popular topic.
- Reader users are complaining that 80% of the Reader tools don’t have a function (marked with a lock symbol in the screenshot below). They just redirect to (paying) features of the Document Cloud:
(Visited 137 times)