Adobe released planned updates for Acrobat DC, Acrobat 2017 and Acrobat 2015. As usual there are three separate installers:
- Acrobat 19.021.20058 for subscribers of the Document Cloud (Continuous Track)
- Acrobat 17.011.20156 for users with a perpetual license of Acrobat 2017 (Classic Track)
- Acrobat 15.006.30508 for users with a perpetual license of Acrobat 2015 (Classic Track)
The updates can also be installed using the Acrobat menu Help > Check for Updates….
The following are the key performance improvements in this release:
- Instant rendering of Recent files while switching tabs on the left rail or from the document tabs.
- Creating a review link is now 30% faster.
- Unified search is now 200% faster.
- The download of Document Cloud files and Signature files is now 10 times faster.
- Improved performance of background processes running when you launch Acrobat.
15 top crash issues and more than 20 security vulnerabilities are fixed.
There are another nine small improvements which are not relevant for print production.