Since recently it is possible to work with PDF files on Google Drive with Acrobat/Reader without prior downloading:
This requires the installation of an app from the G Suite Marketplace.
The following functions are then available:
- Open and view PDFs online with Adobe’s high-quality web-based PDF previewer.
- Create Adobe PDFs that preserve fonts, formatting, and layouts.
- Manipulate existing PDF documents by deleting, reordering, or rotating pages in a PDF.
- Combine multiple files from Google Drive into a single PDF that you can use for archiving or distribution.
- Convert PDFs into various document formats while preserving fonts, formatting, and layouts.
- Add comments to PDF files with sticky notes, highlights, and a freehand drawing tool to write notes for yourself as you view the PDF files.
- Send the PDF documents for signature and track them.
(Visited 13 times)