Callas Software has released pdfToolbox 12. As one of the first (if not the very first) applications, the latest version offers support for PDF/X-6, the new ISO standard for digital prepress files, which will be released soon.
There are also new features and enhancements in the following areas:
- Optical character recognition (OCR)
- Free tools
- Out of Gamut & other Visualizer improvements and Compare PDFs
- Export profiles to a previous pdfToolbox version
- Find 2D/1D codes anywhere
- All about bleed
- Editable Actions in pdfToolbox 12
- Create white underlays for printing on transparent foil
- Changed optimization of PDF structures
- Prepare pole pocket banner
A detailed list of all improvements is available in the Release notes.
The videos of the Launch event can be found on YouTube.