Callas software announces the release of pdfToolbox 12, as part of a series of free online events. These events will take place from November 16 to 20, 2020 from 15:00 to 18:00. Each of these online presentations will show different new features and enhancements of pdfToolbox 12.
The Ghent Workgroup (GWG) offers a free webinar on PDF fonts on 23.9.20 at 4 pm.
As reliable as PDF files are, there are still things that can wrong with them from time to time. One of the leading causes of such problems usually is the subject of fonts. Watch this webinar to understand fonts better: because it’s always smart to know your enemy, we’ll dissect some fonts for you and talk about character codes, glyphs, encodings, Multiple Master fonts, city fonts and much more.
- Christian Blaise, agileStreams (Marketing Officer GWG)
- David van Driessche, Four Pees/callas software (Executive Director GWG)
The Ghent Workgroup (GWG) has organized a webinar entitled 10 things you do with PDF, but shouldn’t.
David van Driessche (Four Pees, Callas) und Christian Blaise (Bleu Process, agileStreams) have discussed the following topics:
The following experts will participate in this webinar:
- Andrew Bailes-Collins (Sr Product Manager Enfocus / Co-chair Specifications Subcommittee GWG)
- Carl Van Rooy (Senior Innovation Consultant VIGC)
- Christian Blaise (CEO & Founder agileStreams / Co-chair Packaging Subcommittee GWG)
- David van Driessche (CTO Four Pees & callas software / Co-chair Specifications Subcommittee GWG)
- Frank Vyncke (Senior Software Architect HYBRID Software)
The webinar will be held in English.
Questions can be submitted in advance (in English). If necessary, sample files can be uploaded.
For the fourth time, Enfocus is organizing Virtual Safari, a series of free online webinars on various topics related to modern print production. This is of course a perfect fit for the current situation. The speakers are international experts from the graphics industry: