I have now updated PDFX-ready’s color settings, export settings, preflight profiles and the corresponding recipes in French to the same level as in German:
The most notable new feature is support for macOS 10.15 Catalina.
This new operating system brings with it some changes, the most important of which is that it no longer supports 32-bit applications.
Also, a considerable number of known issues have been fixed.
Global Graphics has published two basic articles on modern raster technologies in its blog:
- The first article What is halftone screening? explains the reason for screening and the differences between AM and FM screening.
- The second article Where is screening performaed in the workflow? explains which factors determine whether screening is performed during rendering or afterwards.
The Enfocus Switch 2019 Fall update brings new features in the following areas:
- Switch Designer and elements improvements
- Web Portal additions and improvements
- Remote Process element additions
- Dashboard improvements
- Compatibility with macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Compatibility with Microsoft® Windows® 2019 Server
Callas has released pdfToolbox 11 this week. The new version is all about improvements to automated workflows and making PDF files production ready. The new version introduces significant additions for the sign and display market, the label and packaging market, transactional printing and more.