On 29.10.20 the Ghent Workgroup (GWG) held a webinar with David Zwang and Steve Carter entitled 6 things about Color and PDF. The following topics were covered:
Ghent Workgroup (GWG) has announced three new free webinars:
- 19.11.20, 16:00 CET: Creating PDF files from ‘non-designer’ applications with Carl Van Rooy and Koen Degrande
- 03.12.20, 16:00 CET: Creating PDF files from design applications with Carl Van Rooy and Koen Degrande
- 12.01.21, 16:00 CET: What profile should I use? (PDF/X-1a, PDF/X-4, 1v4, 2012, 2015, differences between profiles in those versions) with David van Driessche and Christian Blaise
The Ghent Workgroup (GWG) hold a free webinar on PDF fonts.
As reliable as PDF files are, there are still things that can wrong with them from time to time. One of the leading causes of such problems usually is the subject of fonts. Watch this webinar to understand fonts better: because it’s always smart to know your enemy, we’ll dissect some fonts for you and talk about character codes, glyphs, encodings, Multiple Master fonts, city fonts and much more.
The following topics were discussed:
The Ghent Workgroup (GWG) has organized a webinar entitled 10 things you do with PDF, but shouldn’t.
David van Driessche (Four Pees, Callas) und Christian Blaise (Bleu Process, agileStreams) have discussed the following topics:
Adobe released planned updates for Acrobat DC, Acrobat 2017 and Acrobat 2015. As usual there are three separate installers:
- Acrobat 20.009.20063 for subscribers of the Document Cloud (Continuous Track)
- Acrobat 17.011.30171 for users with a perpetual license of Acrobat 2017 (Classic Track)
- Acrobat 15.006.30523 for users with a perpetual license of Acrobat 2015 (Classic Track)
The updates can also be installed using the Acrobat menu Help > Check for Updates….
For Acrobat 2017 and Acrobat 2015 there are only a few bug fixes. However, for Acrobat DC there are a number of new features and improvements: